STUDI MALAPRAKTEK PEMILU DI TEMPAT PEMUNGUTAN SUARA PADA PEMUNGUTAN DAN PENGHITUNGAN SUARA PEMILU SERENTAK TAHUN 2019 DI KABUPATEN BUTON
This study aims to determine the forms of Election malpractice that occur in the process of voting and counting at polling stations (TPS) in the implementation of simultaneous elections in 2019 in Buton District. Other than that, this study also aims to identify what factors influence the occurrence of Election Malappractice in Buton District, focus on the process of voting and counting at polling stations. The method used in this study is description research. Data sources in writing this thesis consist of primary data and secondary data. Primary data in the form of interviews and observations. Structured interviews were conducted with election organizers in Buton Regency in this case members of Bawaslu, KPU, PPK, PPS and KPPS. While observations in the voting and counting process are conducted in 2 (two) different polling stations, namely TPS 001 Bungi Village, and 004 TPS, Kombeli Village. Meanwhile, secondary data in the form of voter data, data on the results of voting and counting, recapitulation of the results of vote counting, letters, and regulations related to the voting and counting process. The data that has been obtained is then analyzed by reducing, presenting and drawing conclusions. The results of the study showed that there were malpractices in the election in the process of voting and counting at polling stations in the form of ghost voters, double voting, writing inaccurate C1 form, manipulation of vote acquisition of Election participants, lack of logistics, inaccurate voter data, voting that does not provide comfort for all groups of voters and the implementation of voting and counting in a certain degree it is not transparent and inaccurate. While the factors that influence the occurrence of malpractice are in the form of heavy workload, lack of competency of KPPS officers, changing regulations and no legal certainty, witnesses to the Election participants did not understand their duties and roles at the polling station, and a large amount of logistics.
Copyright (c) 2019 Electoral Governance Jurnal Tata Kelola Pemilu Indonesia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. Author's Rights and Authorities
As an author, you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use (not for commercial purpose), including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through email) of the article to research colleagues, but not allowed to distribute commercially and systematically, e.g. via an email list or list server;
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the work;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation;
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes, and other derivative works, with full acknowledgement to JEP as the original journal publishing the article;
- may reproduce material extracted from the article or derivative works for the author's personal use, but must consider the copyrights procedure.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the article’s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from Third Parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to KPU by going to our website at https://journal.kpu.go.id/.
3. KPU Copyright Ownership
KPU owns the copyrights to reproduce, distribute, disseminate, translate, and other uses in accordance with the existing Laws and Regulations.
Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by "Copyright Transfer Agreement" prior to the article publication.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Electoral Governance (Jurnal Tata kelola Pemilu Indonesia) by KPU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://journal.kpu.go.id/index.php/TKP
If you are a nonprofit or charitable organization, your use of an NC-licensed work could still run afoul of the NC restriction, and if you are a for-profit entity, your use of an NC-licensed work does not necessarily mean you have violated the term.