Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. Author's Rights and Authorities
As an author, you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use (not for commercial purpose), including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through email) of the article to research colleagues, but not allowed to distribute commercially and systematically, e.g. via an email list or list server;
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the work;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation;
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes, and other derivative works, with full acknowledgement to JEP as the original journal publishing the article;
- may reproduce material extracted from the article or derivative works for the author's personal use, but must consider the copyrights procedure.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the article’s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from Third Parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to KPU by going to our website at https://journal.kpu.go.id/.
3. KPU Copyright Ownership
KPU owns the copyrights to reproduce, distribute, disseminate, translate, and other uses in accordance with the existing Laws and Regulations.
Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by "Copyright Transfer Agreement" prior to the article publication.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Electoral Governance (Jurnal Tata kelola Pemilu Indonesia) by KPU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://journal.kpu.go.id/index.php/TKP
If you are a nonprofit or charitable organization, your use of an NC-licensed work could still run afoul of the NC restriction, and if you are a for-profit entity, your use of an NC-licensed work does not necessarily mean you have violated the term.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.